Are you looking for the best power washer to clean your property? This power washer reviews will provide you with a guide to find the best pressure washer.
- 1 What is a power washer?
- 2 Why buy a power washer?
- 3 How to choose the best power washer?
- 4 Types of the power washer
- 5 Common questions and answers about the power washer
- 6 Best Power Washer Reviews – Conclusion
What is a power washer?
Also known as the pressure washer, the power washer is a high-pressure sprayer that is often used to remove grime, loose paint, dirt from objects surfaces, mud, dust, mold and the list is endless. The machine makes it easy to carry out hard cleaning jobs. However, most homeowners are not familiar with this incredible machine. A power washer has a motor that runs the high-pressure pump, a trigger gun style handle-switch, and a hose. However, the water pump can’t draw extra water from the pipe that the washer is linked up to that the source can’t sustain. The source of water should be adequate for the machine. If the water runs out while the pump is running (starvation) it will lead to damage of the pumps element.
Why buy a power washer?
Power washers are those kinds of tools you thought you never needed until they are put to use, and when you do, you start to wonder how you have even survived so far without them.
However, below are six reasons on why you need to buy one soon.
- If you love cleaning your pool deck, and any other exterior items of your home, then you’ll most likely need a power washer soon. Therefore, buying a power washer would be a great investment for your home.
- Frequent maintenance is essential since it helps you to improve the value and appeal of your business property and attract new clients. Therefore, a water pressure may be ideal for this maintenance job.
- It is better to buy your cleaning equipment like the power washer as compared to renting one. Having your gear makes work proficient since it is only a single entity that uses it and thus will even last longer and save money in the long run.
- Hiring someone to clean your home puts you in the position of someone else’s mercy if the person you have appointed feels like there is a need for you to wait for him. The possible outcome is that you will wait. However, if you have your equipment, you can do any sought of cleaning at any time you feel like it.
- When you have your power washer, you tend to clean neatly and carefully so as not to damage any commercial property in the process.
- Routine cleaning helps you remove any pilled off paint from your home or business and hiring this machine every time would be expensive.
How to choose the best power washer?
So how to we choose the best power washer? Power washers have the same functionality. The water gets into the machine at an understandably low pressure. An electric motor or at times an engine that uses gasoline powers the pump, and takes the water through a hose plus a spray nozzle at a high pressure. This process helps you to clean different outdoor items efficiently. When you choose a power washer, consider the size of the project you are planning to take at home, and the time you are willing to take to finish them since different machines can be used for diverse tasks.
Types of the power washer
Before you can choose the best power washer, you have to decide on the type of pressure washer you want. There are different kinds of pressure washers and they include:
Electric power washers
This kind of machine is ideal for small projects like cleaning the patio furniture and even vehicles. They are quiet and lighter than the gas models. However, when in use of this machine always keep the electrical cables off the ground and dry. The plug shouldn’t be touched with wet hands.
Gas power washers
The washer has more power and works best for larger, hard jobs like cleaning patios and even depending on the model, second story exterior. They offer incredible mobility, for there isn’t any need to be near a power outlet. However, they come with a manual pull start that is used to crank it up, but some models come with an electric starter.
Common questions and answers about the power washer
One common question that appears most times is to know which chemical should be used in this machine and the answer is that you should only use cleaning solutions that are approved for the power washer machine e.g. the burner coil cleaners and power washer detergents cleaners.
Best Pressure Washers
The best pressure washers for the 2 types of pressure washers are listed below.
Best Electric Power Washer
These are some of the best electric power washer with many good reviews.
- Ivation Electric Pressure Washer
- Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030
- AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Best Gas Pressure Washer
Here are the best gas pressure washer which are highly rated.
- Generac 6922 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- SIMPSON Cleaning Gas Pressure Washer
- Generac 6602 OneWash Gas Powered Pressure Washer
Best Power Washer Reviews – Conclusion
That’s the end of this guide. Hope these power washer reviews are helpful in aiding your search for the best power washer.